Friday, October 05, 2012

God already left INDIA

One of my best memories was going to the movies with my friends. This is year 2003. I had crush on Monica Bellucci and Bruce Willis was one from my favorite actors list too. The movie was “Tears of the Sun”, Showing Africa (Nigeria to be precise) during a highly tumultuous time of past.

I still remember a dialogue from the movie:
when Father Gianni (Pierrino Mascarino) said: "Go with God!"
and Lt. A.K. Waters (Bruce Willis) replied: "God already left Africa"

I don't particularly believe in God but this phrase seemed to hit me hard because is there just no more hope for the country? It makes me sick. (Although I don't have a right to say anything living here in the cushy bubble of the U.S.)

From where I am looking at India today, "God already left INDIA" too.
The uproar of rebellions, uncontrolled government, goons ruling states ...... what else?

I don't want to take name of any rebellion group or political party, because I am not a Law, nor I am authorized to put sticker of "Rebel" on any one's name. But you have to agree with me that, some of them should be categorized as Threat-to-Nation. I can categorized them because It is a dying shame to see some of them behave so unpatriotically – to unleash the full might of fighting machines on defenseless citizens.

Soldiers are duty-bound, trained, and sworn-in, (upon their blood), to protect their citizens from all harm, currently known or unknown!!
But the merciless killing and maiming of unarmed and harmless citizens leaves one immersed in a state of utter dismay!

You know, "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing."
--Edmund Burke.

And this is what our political parties are doing; doing nothing. They want to keep running there politics on the issue of caste system, reservation, Naxalites in Tamilnadu, Jharkhand, Andhra Pradesh, Orissa. But don't want to get rid of it. They are busy gathering money and sending in their bank accounts in foriegn countries. What else? you know all.

The movie made an impression – I may or may not be impressionable.

No comments:

Post a Comment